Orientation sessions are designed to give new SMA clients an intense, yet low cost introduction to the philosophies and teachings of SMA. They also give SMA a great chance to fast track their knowledge of the client, their team and their issues. Spend 2 full days in Greenville, SC with members of our Consulting Team covering a wide range of topics that can make an immediate impact on your business. From Financial Management to Marketing, from Production Benchmarks to setting up a Purchasing Database, we pack in a lot of content delivered in fire hose style.
SMA Orientation Agenda
DAY 1 (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
- Mutual team introductions & Agenda Review – session goals
- Financial Management & Financial Mission Goals
- Business Model Ingredients Discussion
- The Pricing and Profit Model
- Unique selling proposition – Sales and Marketing
DAY 2 (8:30 AM – 3:00 PM)
- Production & Pre-construction System
- PO System Best Practices
- Human Resources & Customer Satisfaction
- Business Planning Session & System discussion
The cost of the Orientation program is $3,500. A $750 deposit is required to hold the dates – the balance is invoiced upon completion of the program. Lunch is provided for up to 5 team members each day within that price
Our Orientation Session is focused on your specific needs. The agenda is customizable and loose to allow SMA and the client to tailor it to the immediate, most pressing needs. Email Bob Whitten today for a schedule of upcoming orientation opportunities, pricing and other details email@example.com.